12.01.2018 ( Friday ) : PONGAL CELEBRATION
Dress Code: Traditional Dress
13 .01.2018 – 16.01.2018 ( Saturday - Tuesday ) - Pongal Holidays
26.01.2018 (Friday): Republic Day holiday
09.01.2018 (Tuesday): Cookery day
Fruit salad will be made in school
10.01.2018(Wednesday) : Snack Day
Send nuts for snack
25.01.2018 (Thursday) : Colour Day
Dress Code: Orange/Green
Class photograph will be taken on 23.01.2018 (Wednesday)
(CHILD MUST WEAR UNIFORM AND ID CARD)
ANNUAL DAY (2017-18)
Venue- Chinmaya Heritage Centre
No.2, 13th Avenue, Harrington
Road, Chetpet, Chennai – 600031
Date: 03.02.2018 (Saturday)
Time: 9.00 a.m – 10.30 a.m
(Play Group, Prekg) • Scope school will provide video coverage.
• One DVD at cost will be given per child.
• No personal video / photography allowed.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR ANNUAL DAY
• All props should be in a labeled bag.
Roll No. :
Teacher’s Name :
• Child should come dressed for the programme from home.
• Child should wear ID Card round the neck not pinned.
• Children should be dropped on the 2nd floor as guided by the Scope staff at the venue.
• Pick up of children will be announced class-wise. Please bring pick-up card for pick up of children.
• Parents please do not be late to pick the children.
• No Snack Bag for children. Water and snacks will be provided.
• Parents please bring your own drinking water.
TICKETING INFORMATION & SEATING ARRANGEMENTS
• Two passes with seat numbers will be given per child.
• Parents must bring the passes / tickets along with pick up card of the child.
They will be guided to their seats.
• Two extra tickets may be purchased at Rs.150/-per ticket from scope office.
The seating arrangement for extra tickets are separate from the seating
arrangement of the passes.
• Please bring correct change.
REHEARSAL DAY ON 02.02.2018
• Rehearsal Day on Friday, the 2nd February, 2018 at Chinmaya Heritage Centre.
• Please bring children to the Venue at 8.30 am sharp.
• Please wait at the venue. As soon as the class rehearsal
is over, you will be called to pick up your child.
• Please bring your own drinking water.
• Van / Autos may bring children directly to the venue and pick
them up from there. Please talk to your van or auto drivers regarding this.
• School premises will be closed as all the staff will be at the venue.
Hence no drop / pick up to/ from school.
05 .02.2018 (Monday) : Holiday on account of Annual Day
07.02.2018 (Wednesday): Snack day
Send any shape poori for snacks
08.02.2018(Thursday) : Color Day
Dress code: Black & White
20.02.2018 (Tuesday) : Cookery Day
cheese mayonnaise sandwich will be made in class
(During school hours )
Dress Code: Colour Dress
02.03.2018 (Friday): Holi celebration
Dress code: Colour dress
07.03.2018 (Wednesday): Snack day
Send bite size water melon for snacks
07.03.2018(Wednesday) : Puppet Show for Children
08.03.2018 (Thursday) : Pyjama Party - send labelled toy / pillow
Dress Code : Night Wear.
13.03.2018 (Tuesday) : Cookery Day
Preparation of lemon juice in class
LAST WORKING DAY
27.03.2018 (Tuesday): Last working day for III Term
No school for children.
• Parents are requested to come and collect the progress report
of their child from 8.15 am to 10 am.
DATE: 27th &28th March,2018
TIME : 8.15 AM TO 12 NOON
VENUE: SCOPE SCHOOL
Book collections published by Penquin, Ladybird,D K, Hachette,
Scholastic,Eurokids,Kids Animation,Tulika,Tara and Karadi Tales, and
Also a range of specially Imported children collection will be
on DISPLAY AND SALE.
SUMMER SCHOOL ( 2 TO 8 YEARS)
( OPEN TO OUTSIDERS TOO )
Every week has different schedule
From 2nd April,2018 to 30th April,2018
From 2nd May 2018 to 11th May 2018
MONDAY TO FRIDAY
(From 9 am to 12 noon )
• Saturdays & Sundays
Rs.2500/- for 2 weeks ( For ages 2-3 yrs)
Rs.3500/- for 2 weeks( For ages 3+ yrs)
• Special activities related to LANGUAGE, CULTURE, MATH
AND SCIENCE will be conducted In addition to our regular school activities.
• REGISTRATION OPEN