Please write/mention identity no. and name of child for everything.
Parent Teacher meeting:
STD 1 - Monday (1.00 p.m)
(It’s mandatory to attend parent-teacher meeting to know progress of child)
1. Diary should remain handy at home for your reference.
2. Updation of diary will be done term wise.
3. Read the instructions and monthly schedule given in the diary carefully and take note.
4. Don’t call school for information already given in the diary.
check index in diary.
5. Send diary to school every month with library books.
1. Library books will be exchanged once a month.
2. Two books will be sent at a time.
3. Please send library book in the library bag on last Monday of the month. This is responsibility of parent.
4. It will be exchanged and sent on Wednesday.
5. Security deposit of Rs.200/- refunded at the end of the year after deduction of dues, If any (Late fine, lost or damaged books)
IMPORTANT NOTE (to be followed from day one)
This is the responsibility of the parent.
1. The child should be in school by 8.15 a.m
2. We cannot continuously give consideration for late coming for any child.
3. The child has to wear the ID card everyday (pink card)
4. Parent has to bring the pickup card (Blue card) every day without fail.
5. Follow traffic rules as guided by our staff.
6. Read prospectus thoroughly
Important Note for AUTO/VAN
1. Van/autos are private. School bears no responsibility.
2. Give a letter to the teacher mentioning the name, Phone no., Vehicle no.of the van driver who is going to pick up your child.
3. Van/Autos are often late to school.
Since the child has to be in school by 8.15am he has to be picked up from home accordingly. (Factoring the traffic)
We cannot continuously given consideration for late coming for any child.
1. Keep Xerox copy of auto/van driver’s license.
2. Do not allow more than 5 children to travel in an auto, or van to be over crowded.
3. Insist that the driver take extra care while boarding and dropping the children.
4. Warn the driver not to drop children on the road or leave them alone in the vehicle.
5. See that vehicles is in good condition.
1. Do not call the office outside working hours.
2. Office hours: 9am to 2pm – Monday to Friday.
Office will remain closed on holidays.
3. All rainy days will be working days unless there is a directive by the government to declare a holiday. You will know this from news. Please do not call regarding this.
4. If it’s raining very heavily use your discretion if you want to send your child to school or not. Attendance is not mandatory.
HEALTHY SNACK LIST (Mandatory)
Carrot, Tomato, Cucumber, Boiled potato, Sweet potato, Poriyal, Sweet corn etc.
Banana, Apple, Mango, Watermelon, Grapes etc.(Seasonal Fruits)
IDLI, DOSA, CHAPPATI, Fried rice, Sandwich with jam, Cheese, butter, pongal, kichadi.
Nuts and Raisins.
Pulses, Channa, Groundnuts, Fried gram, Chikki.
1. All snacks must be vegetarian.
2. No cake, candy and chips.
(Napkins to be sent everyday)
- On 6th June, Wednesday child should be accompanied with one parent / adult to class at 8.45 a.m.
- From 7th June, Thursday Regular school timing 8.45 a.m to 2.30 p.m.
- 15.06.2018 : Splash Pool (Friday) (Send towel and swimming costume)
15/6/2018 (Friday) : Colour day – Green
Dress code: Green
27/06/2018 (Wednesday) : Snack Day
Send sweet corn for snack
21/06/2018 (Thursday) : Cookery – Monaco delight
17.07.2018 (Tuesday) : Snack Day
Sendpop corn for snack
20/07/2018 (Friday) : Colour Day
Dress code – Pastel colours (any light colours)
26/07/2018 (Thursday) : Cookery
Vegetable salad will be made in class
27/07/2018 (Friday) : Dress up day
Dress up as any family member of your choice
15.08.2018 (Wednesday) : INDEPENDENCE DAY
22.08.2018 (Wednesday) : BAKRID
14.08.2018 (Tuesday) : INDEPENDENCE DAY
Dress code: Flag colours
24.08.2018 (Tuesday) : ONAM / RAKSHA BANDAN
Dress code: Girls – Pavada, Boys - Dothi
Cream / Goldcolour
(Send any kind of flowers)
31.08.2018 (Friday) : KRISHNA JAYANTHI
Dress code: Dress up as Krishna / Radha / Ethnic
23.08.2018 (Thursday) : Snack Day
Send sundal for snack
28.08.2018 (Tuesday) : Cookery
Dry Bhel will be made in class
03.09.2018 (Monday) :KRISHNA JAYANTHI
13.09.2018 (Thursday) :VINAYAKA CHARTHURTHI
21.09.2018 (Friday) : MOHARAM
05.09.2018 (Wednesday) : TEACHER’S DAY
12.09.2018 (Wednesday) :VINAYAKA CHARTHURTHI
Dress code: Ethnic wear
06.09.2018 (Thursday) – Snack day
Send boiled Vegetables for snack
25.09.2018 (Tuesday) –Cookery
Fruit salad will be made in class
LAST WORKING DAY
27.09.2018 (Thursday): Last working day for I Term
• No school for children.
• Parents are requested to come and collect the progress report of their child from 8.30 am to 10 am .
END OF TERM I HOLIDAYS 29.09.2018 – 02.10.2018 (saturday – Tuesday)
END OF TERM HOLIDAYS
29.09.2018 – 02.10.2018 (Saturday – Tuesday)