PICK-UP AUTHORIZATION CARD (BLUE CARD)
- Two pickup cards are provided per child. Each card has the child's picture and information. Card one should always be with the parent and card two should be handed over to whoever comes to pick up the child.
- Child will not be sent if the card is not produced, even with the parent. Hence it is of utmost importance that the card is not forgotton. If the child does not reach home at the usual time, please call up the school to inquire.
- Xerox of the card is not valid and will be confiscated.
- Hard laminate the card, with information on both sides being visible.
- If card needs to be replaced you will have to come to the office and write an application for the issue of a new one.